Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I lose bets I normally lose them in This spectacular fashion. Or all my hard bets come in against the odds then Spain lose to Viet nam or something.
Nothing more annoying than getting so close for it to go so wrong,I was bad enough losing 3 points for a perfect score in a predictions game in the past never mind if it was for money lol

Still a fair bit of time to play but Steve Clark is one foot away from doing what Bertie Vogts, Walter Smith, Alex McLeish (in 2 spells), George Burley, Craig Levin and Gordon Strachan all failed to do after following Craig Brown, getting Scotland to a major tournament
To be fair, it is rather easier now to qualify for a tournament. Think you had to win your group back in the day!

This Paterson bloke looks like something out of a Laurel and Hardy film.

So are the nations league games this weekend to try qualify for the Euros after the postponed Euros???

No the games are mostly to determine the placings for the 21/22 competition with the League A games deciding who plays in the final 4 for this year’s competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back