Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep things interesting, otherwise you’d just get the bigger nations playing each other all the time. As things currently stand Austria, Czech, Wales and Hungary will be joining the top tier for the next season, replacing Iceland, Bosnia, Sweden and Ukraine (assuming Switzerland get the 3-0 walkover like Romania did)
But they’ve effectively rigged it now so bigger countries will rarely get relegated

Genuinely don’t understand the nations league. Just found out ye can get relegated? What’s that about

When i saw san marino had 2 points from 4 games i realised its good. For countries like that it is great to be in a group of 3 or 4 against similar level countries instead of constantly just trying to keep the score down even against really poor countries

Iceland down to 10 at Wembley, England still 2-0 up

Northern Ireland winning in effectively a dead rubber as they will be relegated to League C regardless

Wales 2-0 up against 10 man Finland and heading for promotion to League A, Ireland staying in League B as it stands as it’s 0-0 v Bulgaria who will drop

Scotland 1-0 in Israel and look like missing out on promotion as the Czechs are 2-0 up in their game

Sky Red Button Dave, plenty of rivers from world channels too

I wish Southgate would just stick with a starting 11 and use them all the time so they develop some actual chemistry, he loves switching his teams up outside of major tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back