Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic achievement by wales who fell just 30 mins short of keeping a full sweep of 6 clean sheets in their group. Yeah Finland, Ireland and Bulgaria are hardly world beaters, but none are mugs either, especially seeing as wales' defence are all championship level.

Just failed to win the one game, a 0-0 v Ireland, probably the most boring team in the world right now. They've scored 1 in their last 8, and that was a last minute goal

I expect the world number one team to sweep a bunch of English no marks led by a donkey like Southgate 4 times out of 4.
Shouldn't the best team in the world have won a trophy at some point?

I really hope there's going to be a funny response coming my way, about them being the greatest semi-finalists in World Cup history or something.

That's some record Roberto has at Belgium:

PL 51
W 40
D 7
L 4

GF 153
GA 41
PPM 2.5

Phenomenal.

Outwitted in the one that mattered by Deschamps. He failed to win the 2018 World Cup when he had the best team in the tournament. Courtois, De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku FFS.

Unless he wins the euros he’ll be known as the man who wasted Belgium’s golden generation. The Belgian Sven.

Shouldn't the best team in the world have won a trophy at some point?

I really hope there's going to be a funny response coming my way, about them being the greatest semi-finalists in World Cup history or something.
Well, there is only one trophy they could have won since he's been Belgian manager.

Ireland have not scored 3 in a competitive game since 2016 v moldova. I just checked and in their last 29 games, just two games they've been involved in have seen more than 2 goals. Those 2 games were when they got battered 4-1 and 5-1 by wales and denmark. Truly horrific anti football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back