Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably be worse tbh. Neither team is playing their best destroyers.
You look at the top, top class Strikers around.

They ain't getting Mbappe, Lukaku and Honey Monster are out cos of Mino, that leaves DCL and Kane, both of which would cost 100m+.

I see them buying a cheaper option, another Jesus type.

You look at the top, top class Strikers around.

They ain't getting Mbappe, Lukaku and Honey Monster are out cos of Mino, that leaves DCL and Kane, both of which would cost 100m+.

I see them buying a cheaper option, another Jesus type.
DCL probably ends up settling under 100m so I'll honestly not be surprised if things start popping up there.

But you're right it isn't ideal for them.

DCL probably ends up settling under 100m so I'll honestly not be surprised if things start popping up there.

But you're right it isn't ideal for them.
I think they would need to go above 100m to make us sell.

That doesn't mean I think he's worth that, but its City, he's our only Striker and we know they would probably pay.

For the record I don't think he's an option for them, I see them cheaping out.

Goals number 37 and 38 for Bobby L. With 2 games to go, you'd put money on him to beat Gerd Muller's record of 40 goals.

In fact, his team mates will probably going all out to set him up now they've got the title sealed mathematically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back