Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he would suit a team that lashed crosses in much more.
I honestly don't see him going to City or Chelsea. Arsenal, Tottenham, Leicester are unlikely to be enough to persuade him to leave.

Utd would be the only one I could see genuinely having an interest but they have Rashford and Greenwood. They aren't short on young English strikers.

For the money it would cost a Premier league team I just don't see it happening unless a manager really loved him.

Outside our league the only takers I could see would possibly be Atletico Madrid or Dortmund. He would make Haaland look James Beattie.

I just think if he couldn't be happy with Ibrahimvoic in his prime then Dom definitely wouldn't do it for him.

Messi, Lewandowski, Aguero.

He's been spoiled with that lot.
More than one person would pick that as a forward line in a 'best line up of the last 20 years' type thing.

Thinking about it, someone should start an all time best Pep 11 v all time best Mourinho 11 thread.

I honestly don't see him going to City or Chelsea. Arsenal, Tottenham, Leicester are unlikely to be enough to persuade him to leave.

Utd would be the only one I could see genuinely having an interest but they have Rashford and Greenwood. They aren't short on young English strikers.

For the money it would cost a Premier league team I just don't see it happening unless a manager really loved him.

Outside our league the only takers I could see would possibly be Atletico Madrid or Dortmund. He would make Haaland look James Beattie.
I did hear an Atletico rumour.........

But anyway, he's going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back