• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football - 2024/25 Season

images%2FvoltaxMediaLibrary%2Fmmsport%2Fsi%2F01j44tqhbjq2arr56pzz.png

Chelsea are really strange, apparently offered a pitiful extension to Gallaghers contract despite being their captain and playing a key number of games last season so now looks like he is going to Atletico Madrid. Their fans are going mental about it, they have seemingly had enough of Boehly and his mate and their constant wheeler dealering.

Chelsea are really strange, apparently offered a pitiful extension to Gallaghers contract despite being their captain and playing a key number of games last season so now looks like he is going to Atletico Madrid. Their fans are going mental about it, they have seemingly had enough of Boehly and his mate and their constant wheeler dealering.

Thought I read they were offering to make him joint highest earning midfielder?

Thought I read they were offering to make him joint highest earning midfielder?
He has rejected whatever offer Chelsea made to him by all accounts and is set to leave. I genuinely don't see/understand what their gameplan is as a club, its like they have 2 DoF and they are still stuck playing some sort of real life version of football manager.

He has rejected whatever offer Chelsea made to him by all accounts and is set to leave. I genuinely don't see/understand what their gameplan is as a club, its like they have 2 DoF and they are still stuck playing some sort of real life version of football manager.

I mean I'm fairly confident the higher ups want Gallagher and Chalobah to go.

I mean I'm fairly confident the higher ups want Gallagher and Chalobah to go.
They haven't got a choice because of PSR stuff, Gallagher was the club captain last season and Chalobah is a popular player with fans. Chelsea fans want their academy players to play in the first team, they would sooner get rid of the likes of Enzo and a few other of the expensive buys who have done nothing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back