• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football - 2024/25 Season

This is the most absurd rule in the present incarnation of the game.
It'll be interesting to see whether Oliver says he went for the foul or for then kicking the ball away after the coming together.

While the laws in binary form don't allow it, I think a combination of the two probably does warrant a yellow card, and I know I would be calling for it.

It'll be interesting to see whether Oliver says he went for the foul or for then kicking the ball away after the coming together.

While the laws in binary form don't allow it, I think a combination of the two probably does warrant a yellow card, and I know I would be calling for it.
The barge in the back was GBH- then kicked the ball away take your pick definitely a 2nd yellow

It’s mad how they don’t sell out or even come close when they are arguably the best team on the planet. Meanwhile we sell out home and away with 5 wins all year
How much does a ticket cost though or a season pass, can't imagine they're as affordable as ours, although moving to BMD and new owners, it may price alot of fans if we increase our prices to match our competitors

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back