• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football - 2024/25 Season

His own father refuses to talk to him after he refused to bring up his first child (said father and mother care for the child), so my opinion of him is pretty low.
Think his wife influenced him over that, his family hated her and refused to have anything to do with him, don't excuse how he treated his oldest daughter though.

Fairly sure if Jeff was giving it the same beans to Spurs or Brighton after some agro you'd want a statue built.
The point I was making is that both of those players have PL Championship medals and they don't live their lives as angry weasels. Having a statue for Jeff Scluup at Palace would mean having to build a replica Sistine Chapel for Vince Hilaire to keep everything in proportion, so probably not.

Think his wife influenced him over that, his family hated her and refused to have anything to do with him, don't excuse how he treated his oldest daughter though.
She most definitely did, however it's deeper than that. His father has worked on BMD as a crane operator, and he's came across as a nice enough fella.

The consensus, from a few people, is Vardy is a bellend.

The point I was making is that both of those players have PL Championship medals and they don't live their lives as angry weasels. Having a statue for Jeff Scluup at Palace would mean having to build a replica Sistine Chapel for Vince Hilaire to keep everything in proportion, so probably not.

Or it's just adding some personality to the game rather than the robotic nature it is today

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back