• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football - 2024/25 Season

Bighton fans are pretty crap aren't they. 1-0 up and attacking and atmosphere is dead as hell. Id understand if they were losing but how are crowd not up for this ?

Bighton fans are pretty crap aren't they. 1-0 up and attacking and atmosphere is dead as hell. Id understand if they were losing but how are crowd not up for this ?
because they are a small club and I bet a lot of people who go to Brighton matches only go to watch 'nice football' and don't care all that much. It's a pure hipster club and not exactly passionate.

United pass the ball around nicely sometimes but Ten Hags style is soooo labored. It just looks so much harder than it needs to. Think Amad has been poor. Bad miss, killed a few attacks with poor play and was ball watching when he couldve been covering Mitoma. Garnacho on soon I reckon

United pass the ball around nicely sometimes but Ten Hags style is soooo labored. It just looks so much harder than it needs to. Think Amad has been poor. Bad miss, killed a few attacks with poor play and was ball watching when he couldve been covering Mitoma. Garnacho on soon I reckon
Yeah, still they looked more dangerous before the 1:0, especially that Dalot one was a big one

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back