• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2016 / 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing for Hamburg or someone. I was gutted we never signed him even though I'd obviously never seen him play.
He was at Fulham after spurs. Then went back to Germany. Think it was after Fulham got relegated. I thought he was a good player in the few times I saw him initially.

Hard to call this one. Utd have the second best defensive record in the Prem. Although City attack well, they could founder on a strong Utd defence.

At the other end, City's defence has looked rather suspect at times this season (well WE knocked four past them in 90 minutes...!). I think it all hinges on how strong Utd's attack is, in going at the City defence. That area of the pitch could be the key to determining the result...

...really hoping United win this.
So do I or at least a draw.
I don't really like either team ( although I do dislike united supporters considerably more than city supporters )
I just don't want that shower of head wobbling history loving conceited arronant crowd of dogs privates from across the park qualifying for the CL
I think I'll have a camomile tea and a lie down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back