• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2016 / 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
the movement of attacking players in all the other teams in the top 7 compared to ours and also united's i suppose, is ridiculous. I know all those teams have invested hundreds of millions on these players, but that's what we need to aim at doing in the next 4 or 5 years.

the movement of attacking players in all the other teams in the top 7 compared to ours and also united's i suppose, is ridiculous. I know all those teams have invested hundreds of millions on these players, but that's what we need to aim at doing in the next 4 or 5 years.
And they've all got good goalies.

And they've all got good goalies.

well, RS haven't better than ours granted ha but their defence is horrific which is why they won't compete for the title, but they have good attackers which is why they can beat the teams better than them. Ours on the other hand sh*t themselves, but tbf, lukaku, valencia, kone, mirallas, lookman and DCL are bloody weak options! Take away lukaku and there's just no goals there whatsoever, they get about 10 between them in a season you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back