• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2016 / 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just content to bottle a gazillion goal lead against Barca, PSG are now determined to bottle a one team league.

Not just content to bottle a gazillion goal lead against Barca, PSG are now determined to bottle a one team league.

Did we maybe dodge a bullet with Emery? Or is he not magic anymore without Monchi? (Who by the way, has left Sevilla for Roma)

you could be talking about any one of the three given today.
I don't know how refs can still give these after all the publicity about diving. I can tell you I would never give a penalty unless it was absolutely stick-on handball or a clear foul tackle.
When they start with the "was there contact?" crap on MoD showing a challenge from four angles in slo-mo I reach for my revolver.

I don't know how refs can still give these after all the publicity about diving. I can tell you I would never give a penalty unless it was absolutely stick-on handball or a clear foul tackle.
When they start with the "was there contact?" crap on MoD showing a challenge from four angles in slo-mo I reach for my revolver.

The best is when they show contact from an angle that no official ever has a view of. I'm the same as you, I'd be sending people off all over the shop, every dive would be getting a yellow, even the ones where it's actually a free kick. A dive is a dive, someone could obstruct you and it's not enough to fall over, but players still jump over to make sure the free kick is given ... Yet officials seem happy to accept being absolutely mugged off by people who shout at them week in week out

It was as bad as the others given today Donald,what annoys me is pundits/commentators coming out with things like he was clever there,he bought the pen,he felt a slight contact NO call them for what they are cheats,divers and con artists,stop defending them
Too right , tbf to MOTD the pair of divvies sat there last last night had a right go at it , Murphy in particular was scathing ! This becoming part of the game really grates ! I've heard idiot's saying 'he went down as he was anticipating contact therefore if there's a slight touch even it's a pen' ! Just sod off and leave the game please !

I seldom agree with Jim White but he was going mental (quite convincingly) this morning about fans getting ripped off with all the diving and cheating that goes on.

I too hate the old pros who come on going "Oh yeah, he done him there heh heh..." You mean he cheated? I want my money back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back