Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
...his finishing was woeful, but let’s not forget that very few players could continually get on the end of chances like him. It would be easy for him to stay out wide and set up assists as he did for City’s 2nd goal but he’s like a centre forward winger. He gets stick, but he’s scored 18 goals (I think). I’d love him in my side. Imagine Bolasie getting on the end of things like he does.
...one would require a pretty vivid imagination...

..I am, City have been fabulous. I just know the Reds fans will be basking in beating them in the league so it’s good that United have usurped that. Clutching at straws, but had City won and done a lap of honour etc, I think it takes the edge off Tuesday. It’s now a massive test of character for them.
Disagree there, it's now 2 defeats on the bounce and pep will ask his players to rise and show what they are made of. Pep has just handed Liverpool his tactics for the next match. City will come out from the kick off and go all out attack with 10 men playing a high line. Liverpool will sit back and try and get them on the counter.

Had city won today I think he would of taken a different approach in taking the chances as they come and then for the last 30 mins peppering there goal if they needed to.

Gutted about that. Too many missed chances in the first half. Two blatant pens not given and their winner was from a free kick that wasn't a foul and was offside.
Worst refereeing performance I've seen this season

Gutted about that. Too many missed chances in the first half. Two blatant pens not given and their winner was from a free kick that wasn't a foul and was offside.
Worst refereeing performance I've seen this season

Hmm, please don't discuss Atkinson and Derby games with us. The FA needs to take a long hard look at the standard of referring in the prem after this season. I hope to god none of them being at the world cup is the wake up call they need. I think the snub is harsh on Michael Oliver, but not the rest.

Atkinson is an utter clown, he should never ever be given top games, he's always out of his depth. We have refs like Madley, mason, Mike Dean amongst others, week after week they get games in the prem and whenever they ref our games I notice how crap they are. Don't watch any other games so they're probably just as bad.

Can't wait for VAR, I don't give a fudge how long it takes, you guys should be 2-1 down in the "champions" league, not 3-0, technology is a massive difference.

Hmm, please don't discuss Atkinson and Derby games with us. The FA needs to take a long hard look at the standard of referring in the prem after this season. I hope to god none of them being at the world cup is the wake up call they need. I think the snub is harsh on Michael Oliver, but not the rest.

Atkinson is an utter clown, he should never ever be given top games, he's always out of his depth. We have refs like Madley, mason, Mike Dean amongst others, week after week they get games in the prem and whenever they ref our games I notice how crap they are. Don't watch any other games so they're probably just as bad.

Can't wait for VAR, I don't give a fudge how long it takes, you guys should be 2-1 down in the "champions" league, not 3-0, technology is a massive difference.

Not really sure if VAR will help much. I think corruption rather than incompetence is the problem. We've been on the end of some shocking decisions this season and the fact that we've been so good has meant they've gone under the radar.

Kane was a bit dishonest trying to claim that second goal as his. He needs to set a better example than this.

30265305_10156706888850982_1324720198513311000_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back