Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know that feels a bit dirty that. It's probably the right call if you weigh it up but I don't know it all just feels a bit wrong and dodgy. As good as Madrid are they certainly rely on the dark arts to see them through some serious situations.
This sums up how I feel. It is hard to say it isn't a foul but you know he's looking for it and gone down really easy. Wish football would really move to get that type of thing out of the game but instead they favor selective and completely arbitrary bans that barely ever happen

Absolutely gash and slots a pen.

I didn't watch, but he's 33 supposed to be slowing down but look at his bloody scoring record this season, especially in the champs league.

The best always step up to the plate when needed and he's always there at the crucial moment, I'm only 29 but will never see a better player in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back