Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear not sir, RM were a bit complacent which was not surprising when you consider they were 3-0 up going into the game so they didn't know whether to stick or twist. Ramos will be back for the semi too and they badly missed him tonight. Believe!
Agreed I think this was more about real not taking this seriously in any way shape or form until the last 10 minutes.

Pen or not, anyone saying it's a red card clearly doesn't know the rules of football.

Double jeopardy has applied for almost 3 seasons now. If it's a pen it cannot be red unless there was clearly no attempt to play the ball.

Thank fook for that.

A clear penalty and disgraceful behaviour by Buffon deservedly seeing him get sent off.

With Ramos back you’d think they’d focus properly against the rs
He's a diving rat who could've been booked twice tonight for simulation
Most of us wanted Real to win tonight but I can't help thinking we are backing the wrong horse as they have just knocked out the one team that probably hates them more than we do.
Why? Serious question.

12 pens a game for that. The guy vasquez thought it was coming and buckled his knees and threw himself well before contact. The definition of a soft pen.

No idea why he sent buffon off. English officials are a dreadful bunch of incompetent clowns.

He gives him a shove then hooks his leg around. Wasnt even the leg, more the shove, which is why he jerks forward, it was stupid from the defender.

Fear not sir, RM were a bit complacent which was not surprising when you consider they were 3-0 up going into the game so they didn't know whether to stick or twist. Ramos will be back for the semi too and they badly missed him tonight. Believe!
Despite Madrid not being that good in La Liga this season my son has been saying since the last 16 that Madrid will sort them out. So, when they beat Juve 3-0 away on the same night the RS beat City 3-0 I was quite relaxed. Then after last nights events (including Barca going out) and coupled with Madrid's performance tonight, I started to revert to type. I.E. Panic!

Pen or not, anyone saying it's a red card clearly doesn't know the rules of football.

Double jeopardy has applied for almost 3 seasons now. If it's a pen it cannot be red unless there was clearly no attempt to play the ball.

What are you on about? The defender didnt get a red card for the challenge. Buffon did for shoving and maybe something he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back