Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what will happen.

They'll get through via a dodgy decision, then Ronaldo, Ramos and Modric will get suspended for the final.

Calm down, blues, I know you are worried, so am I but really Tosun has everything under control.

He is a great friend with Under, Roma's wonder kid, the player who assisted the last goal Roma scored against Barça, you know. Surely he will discuss after arriving in Liverpool with Cenk and Tosun will tell everything about Liverpool's weaknesses, and how to exploit them.

Not a draw I wanted surely but RS wont advance. Roma played great against Chelsea away (3-3) and at home (3-0) remember, they have a match up advantage against PL teams.

Prediction: 2-2 in Liverpool, 3-1 in Rome, Rome through to the final. ;)

premier league clubs have voted against the use of VAR next season

spineless. Every single manager whinges about the referee, after nearly every defeat it seems instead of their own players. They're given the opportunity to give them help instead of lambasting them all the time, but turn it down. We always hear "the big teams always get the decisions". And then they vote this.

The FA have made it look crapper than it actually is though by having no clear indication of what it's supposed to do. Why not bring it in for rules only (not interpretive fouls) and then start introducing it for other things when proved successful. Instead they just chucked it in and let it try and resolve every decision in a game which is about opinions.

I know but it's a semi final so they'll all be hopped up on pills and Klopp will have them training by running up and down Ben Nevis all week so they won't stop for 90 minutes. They'll overwhelm them in that first leg like they did to City. I just hope Roma aren't as naive and actually see it coming.
All depends how Roma gonna approach the game,just hope for dose of that old Italian pragmatism.Guardiola is arrogant prick and City payed heavy price for that,lets hope Eusebio Di Francesco is smarter.Its a good Roma team,Naingollan,Strootman,De Rossi,Florenzi,Dzeko just to name a few and more importantly in my opinion a lot of very experienced players

Plus out hours ago lol

30709778_1724483977590573_4405297592720687104_n.jpg
Saw that earlier- it's incredibly corrupt.

Calm down, blues, I know you are worried, so am I but really Tosun has everything under control.

He is a great friend with Under, Roma's wonder kid, the player who assisted the last goal Roma scored against Barça, you know. Surely he will discuss after arriving in Liverpool with Cenk and Tosun will tell everything about Liverpool's weaknesses, and how to exploit them.

Not a draw I wanted surely but RS wont advance. Roma played great against Chelsea away (3-3) and at home (3-0) remember, they have a match up advantage against PL teams.

Prediction: 2-2 in Liverpool, 3-1 in Rome, Rome through to the final. ;)
This
Tosun will show him how to use his pace as a weapon and a tool.

They will 100% get the final, it’s just as others have said though, if Real get there, maybe that is the worst way to play them: one off final. I can see Liverpool scoring away from home to anyone and are great at Anfield, but Real Madrid in a final is a different ball game, these lads have genuine experience.

Come on Real.

Was he on Everton's radar? I always thought Bayern would get Nagelsmann.

It was decided I think that they thought it was far too soon in his career for Nagelsmann to get the job. With all the massive egos there, maybe the idea of a 30 year old coach trying to lead them was too much a risk at the time.

So he was out of the running for the job since a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back