Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge goal for Huddersfield that.

Stoke and Saints in massive trouble now.

Koff Huddersfield, hate crappy teams like that staying up when I've put money on them going down. Their seven points away now albeit played a game more. My bet on Soton looks good though (if I put it on).

Swansea's last two games are at home to Soton and stoke, what a great way to end the season.

Especially as all of them down there seem to have no real winnable games in the next month.

Yes expect sanctions on abramovich and Usmanov and any other oligarchs tied to putin who live in the west.

State Dept and treasury dept in the USA next steps is the oligarchs if putin doesn't stop his egomaniac behavior,if the oligarchs money and assets are frozen they won't be happy with putin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...russian-oligarchs-officials-companies-n863271

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/06/us/politics/trump-sanctions-russia-putin-oligarchs.html

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0338
Usmanov won’t be investing.
Klopp not going to Bayern.
Roma are going to be dog-tired by the time they play the RS.
Would seem that all is positive for the RS and negative for us. Thanks for your considerate reporting.

the relegation battle is so intriguing, none of those 5 or 6 in contention actually have more than one should win game left this season, (bar palace who will be safe), they all seem to be playing the top 9 in all of their remaining fixtures. As there's always one team who gets sucked into it from nowhere i'll include brighton down, mainly because of their remaining games.

Brighton

Spurs (H)
Burnley(A)
Man Utd (H)
Man City (A)
Liverpool (A)

Pred: 1pt

Huddersfield
Everton (H)
Man City (A)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)

Pred: 1pt

West Ham
Stoke (H)
Arsenal (A)
Man City (H)
Leicester (A)
Man Utd (H)
Everton (H)

Pred: 6pts

Palace:
Watford (A)
Leicester (H)
Stoke (A)
WBA (H)

Pred: 7pts

Swansea
Man City (A)
Chelsea (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Soton (H)
Stoke(H)

Pred: 5pts

Soton
Leicester (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Everton (A)
Swansea (A)
Man City (H)

Pred: 4pts

Stoke
West Ham (A)
Burnley (H)
Liverpool (A)
Palace (H)
Swansea (A)

Pred: 6pts

Pred Table
Palace 41pts
West Ham 40pts
Swansea 38pts
Brighton 37pts
Huddersfield 36pts
---------------------
Stoke 33pts
Soton 32pts
WBA (Not enough)

kinghowie is the saddest poster on GOT, why would you even do this with your life? You have one life, live it, and live it being true to who you are, not a sorry case constantly lying. I know all these kopites are envious of everton, but you can just actually support us. You CHOSE to support the bitters, so you can always re-choose to support everton seeing as you go to this much effort.

I'd like to congratulate all the fifty year old Brighton fans who entertained the good people of Thornton Heath (alright, South Norwood) today by wildly gesticulating at them whilst also walking past all the fruit outside Clock Tower greengrocers as they were led away from the ground. Not even a grape was thrown.

I'd like to congratulate all the fifty year old Brighton fans who entertained the good people of Thornton Heath (alright, South Norwood) today by wildly gesticulating at them whilst also walking past all the fruit outside Clock Tower greengrocers as they were led away from the ground. Not even a grape was thrown.
Windy veggie blerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back