Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how allardyce has shown how to stifle them (3 times? Don't know if he was manager for the first), yet these champs league teams managers are clueless.

Do you reckon we wouldn't have wilted there tonight? We had the fortune of only facing Salah once of course.
Allerdyce certainly wouldnt play 3-5-2 high line against them.it was suicide,basically it was man for man in defence for Roma and Liverpool exploited it with long balls on Salah flank.Insane and arrogant by Di Francesco.What the hell happened to good old Italian cattenacio

Allerdyce certainly wouldnt play 3-5-2 high line against them.it was suicide,basically it was man for man in defence for Roma and Liverpool exploited it with long balls on Salah flank.Insane and arrogant by Di Francesco

It was awful but we'd have easily been capable of putting in a similar performance. Allardyce definitely hasn't got Liverpool's number anyway. 0 wins in 3 games, a fluke of a draw at Anfield and an embarrassing defensive performance against their reserve side.

It was awful but we'd have easily been capable of putting in a similar performance. Allardyce definitely hasn't got Liverpool's number anyway. 0 wins in 3 games, a fluke of a draw at Anfield and an embarrassing defensive performance against their reserve side.
I dont like Allerdyce for sure but he is right to be defensive and pragmatic against this Liverpool attack,i mean just look Roma tonight and City couple of weeks ago when they tried to play football

Some comfort in the fact Roma fans are utter shitEhawks so anything that upsets them cant be all bad.

Apparently they stabbed someone tonight.

Do you reckon we wouldn't have wilted there tonight? We had the fortune of only facing Salah once of course.

I have too much of a life to watch them mate but no, we wouldn't have. A lot of crap managers have shown how to play against them,they don't have a plan b.

I dont like Allerdyce for sure but he is right to be defensive and pragmatic against this Liverpool attack,i mean just look Roma tonight and City couple of weeks ago when they tried to play football

The one at Goodison was different. We should have given that a go like we did for the last 10 minutes. We might have actually had a reason to smile this season.

I have too much of a life to watch them mate but no, we wouldn't have. A lot of crap managers have shown how to play against them,they don't have a plan b.
Yep,Roma should park the bus,be pragmatic and then attack at Rome,not this [Poor language removed],amateur preparation by Roma manager

So another offside goal and a clear foul in the build up to the first goal.

Manes goal mightve been offside as well.

Madrid will hammer them. It'll be the most one sided final since 2007.

You do this every single round. Can you stop it now? First it was Salah was going to be a load of [Poor language removed] then City were going to smash them. Just chill and let the cards fall where they may. If they win it then they deserve it, not worth getting all hot and bothered about something we can't control.

I have mad respect for Salah....just hope he leaves Liverpool after this season.
Why in the world would he do that? That club will do everything they can to keep him and he seems to be enjoying it there quite a bit...

Makes it look very easy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back