Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real dark arts,hopefully gonna work in final too.How Bayern didnt win this tie is just mindblowing,they were basically besieging Real goal all 180 minutes oft his tie,just unbelivable how many chances they wasted

Real dark arts,hopefully gonna work in final too.How Bayern didnt win this tie is just mindblowing,they were basically besieging Real door all 180 minutes oft his tie,just unbelivable how many chances they wasted

Real have the magic. Their self belief is through the roof. Hopefully it lasts another game. Just need Roma or Chelsea to crock one of the front three and they’d be absolutely bricking it against Real.

If the RS get through, and for me it’s not over yet, but if they do I can see them being overawed by RM.
Like rabbits in the headlights. I think RM would win it comfortably. It’s a step too far and their players will wonder wtf are we doing on the same pitch as these.

If the RS get through, and for me it’s not over yet, but if they do I can see them being overawed by RM.
Like rabbits in the headlights. I think RM would win it comfortably. It’s a step too far and their players will wonder wtf are we doing on the same pitch as these.
This.

Let’s all remember that Liverpool’s defence consists of 2 dodgy keepers, a young lad in Robertson and Terrence Trent D’arby.

Real Madrid won’t be too worried.

Terry Trent Darby will be dizzy when Marcelo starts galloping diwn that wing ;)

Imagine how hilarious it would be if Roma actually pulled off a 3-0/4-1 tomorrow, it would be absolutely magical as they are so confidet they are through.

If not I sincerely hope their side crock one of their front 3 - not too serious but enough to keep them out of the final.

Im hoping Mane pulls his hamstring as Salah and Firmino never seem to get injured.

Madrid have seen off many teams over the years who felt that. They swim in the tears of the vanquished.

That is true, can't disagree with that at all. That's why I feel like an idiot saying Bayern were the better side. The better side wins.

Sorry that is nonsense. Real won in the Allianz and in the Juventus stadium. You don’t just fluke wins at those grounds.

Toni Kroos said they were out played in Munich and that Munich just didn't tale their chances. He said their wouldn't be a repeat in Madrid, I think their was a repeat in madrid.

They are a great team, no denying that. You did see the 2nd goal Bayern conceded today? Fluke goal no?

Again great team, I should just stop posting because I love Bayern.

Do you think that though? If it happens, it's going to be in the back right?

I tried hating him, and wish I could find a fault in his game, but Salah is just good. Even for a red, I appreciate his game and his general demeanor. He just seems like a good guy on and off the pitch. Now firmino on the other hand, eff that guy. I just have a hard time believing that front 3 at this point is going to be too small for the moment vs anyone, given how they showed up vs City this year.

Hope I'm wrong. I wouldn't have believed it a month ago but I'm starting to get worried. Best of wishes to those of you actually in Liverpool if they pull it off. That'd be hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back