Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand any feelings of annoyance. Every time Everton becomes the focus of attention and threatens to be the more relevant team on Merseyside, ‘that lot’ have to stick their oar in and engage in a little one-upmanship. So, just when the eyes of the footballing world are peeled for news on our new stadium, and on Wayne Rooney’s dream home-coming, and on the intense battle between Everton and the recent Premier League champions, Leicester, to see who’ll finish 8th...just when we’ve got all this global relevance and attention, bloody Liverpool fluke a win or two in some non-domestic cup competition that wouldn’t merit the time of day were it not for one or two kopite journalists at the Red Echo blowing it up out of all proportions.
I can’t wait for the weekends match against the Saints to kick off and some sense of normality can return. A hugely exciting game is likely which should hopefully wipe all RS stories off the front pages.
So, come on you mighty, lion-hearted Toffees!!

NSNO

Robertson is easily the signing of the season.....in fact, I believe this guy could become the best LB in the world.

I can understand any feelings of annoyance. Every time Everton becomes the focus of attention and threatens to be the more relevant team on Merseyside, ‘that lot’ have to stick their oar in and engage in a little one-upmanship. So, just when the eyes of the footballing world are peeled for news on our new stadium, and on Wayne Rooney’s dream home-coming, and on the intense battle between Everton and the recent Premier League champions, Leicester, to see who’ll finish 8th...just when we’ve got all this global relevance and attention, bloody Liverpool fluke a win or two in some non-domestic cup competition that wouldn’t merit the time of day were it not for one or two kopite journalists at the Red Echo blowing it up out of all proportions.
I can’t wait for the weekends match against the Saints to kick off and some sense of normality can return. A hugely exciting game is likely which should hopefully wipe all RS stories off the front pages.

NSNO
lol

NSNO

giphy.gif

Reactions: ADT
My condolences to you all over there in the middle of it. I've only got a couple I have to deal with over here. Couldn't imagine what it's like being surrounded by them.

With the 70,050 capacity of the Olympic Stadium reduced to 63,000 for the match, the 33,252 tickets given to the finalists, plus 6,700 available to worldwide supporters, will make up 63% of the attendance.

The rest will consist of hospitality members, rights holders, commercial partners, officials, players past and present and media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back