Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping Huddersfield can get a point from it's two remaining fixtures and Swansea beat Stoke by the required number of goals to attain a better GD than Southampton (who'll lose handily to Man City imo).

I don't much care for Southampton...and Mark Hughes is a thoroughly dislikeable individual

In real terms,Huddersfield basically need a point to relegate swansea,and 10 gd difference between saints and swansea surely is to much
Swansea play Stoke and Stoke might roll over for them as they detest Hughes. Man City might roll Southampton...but, as you say, 10 goals GD is a pretty big buffer.

In real terms,Huddersfield basically need a point to relegate swansea,and 10 gd difference between saints and swansea surely is to much

Yes, it’s all over but the shouting if Huddersfield get a result.

(never mind about the tiebreaker business, Huddersfield’s GD is already worse than Swansea’s, I got excited for a minute)

Last edited:
I'm hoping Huddersfield can get a point from it's two remaining fixtures and Swansea beat Stoke by the required number of goals to attain a better GD than Southampton (who'll lose handily to Man City imo).

I don't much care for Southampton...and Mark Hughes is a thoroughly dislikeable individual

I don’t mind Saints.....but I detest Hughes and wish he had gone down :mad:

Swansea are awful.

Cardiff coming up as well makes it grim if they go down too.

And Jamie Redknapp going on about Saints ?

You're arl fella nearly bankrupted the club, as well as Pompey and Bournemouth...
to be fair, many of us need to remember this when slating Gylfi. He has single handedly kept them up the last two years. Sure, he cost us more than he should have, but he was easily their best player. Hopefully with a proper manager and in his second year with the club he can hit the ground running next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back