Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraguay v Nederlands (u21?) currently on fox. I think am the only person on earth watching

Lampard to Derby County as manager

Good luck to him, but I think he should have started lower down the pyramid

That's is a big club and a high level for your first job

Hope he does well anyway, but I don't think he's been well advised there

Still a far better option than Rangers, not as much pressure and I think the Derby fans will be fair with him.

Don't honestly think he would have started much lower to be honest Mikey, his stock is high and he's much more managerial material than Gerrard and has a lot more going for him, like you say good look to him but it is going to be tough for anyone to get out of that league next season.

Lampard to Derby County as manager

Good luck to him, but I think he should have started lower down the pyramid

That's is a big club and a high level for your first job

Hope he does well anyway, but I don't think he's been well advised there

...the club is more important than the division they are in.

I like Lampard the footballer and I like Lampard the man. He’ll surround himself with the right people and he’s bright enough to seek advice but make his own decisions. I wish him well.

...the club is more important than the division they are in.

I like Lampard the footballer and I like Lampard the man. He’ll surround himself with the right people and he’s bright enough to seek advice but make his own decisions. I wish him well.
image.webp

New Derby skipper, nailed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back