Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson is horrendous, can't believe he's captain, struts around thinking he's boss, anything other than a sideways pass and he gives it away, taking all the set pieces hitting nobody. The only thing I hate more is that ******* band. Why?
I know that I wear blue tinted specs but I totally agree. He's a yard dog.

I turned off after 20 minutes. I realised I was no longer interested in the England football team. I like the Ox, but him suddenly going from the fringe to straight in as an England starter because he's transferred to the rs, irritated me.

The tippy tappey football annoys the hell out of me too. It's football by statistics. The Henderson stat of his accurate passes gets him into the team. Not bevause he's any good, but because he does the easy simple stuff of passing the ball to the person next to him. They all take the easy option, nobody really has the confidence that their salaries should bestow to take a risk .

Give me the swashbuckling players of the 70s and 80s please. We've been mesmerised into playing the euro way and it's hideously dull! Any England team from before the mid 90s would have won this by 15!

Lithuania 0 - 3 Scotland

Finally a decent performance under Strachan. On top from the first whistle 'til the last, but poor results earlier in the campaign have hindered our potential progress. Tierney, Philips, Armstrong and Robertson (MOM for me) were superb. Yeah, I know Robertson has just signed for the RS, but he was outstanding tonight and scored a cracker.

I turned off after 20 minutes. I realised I was no longer interested in the England football team. I like the Ox, but him suddenly going from the fringe to straight in as an England starter because he's transferred to the rs, irritated me.

The tippy tappey football annoys the hell out of me too. It's football by statistics. The Henderson stat of his accurate passes gets him into the team. Not bevause he's any good, but because he does the easy simple stuff of passing the ball to the person next to him. They all take the easy option, nobody really has the confidence that their salaries should bestow to take a risk .

Give me the swashbuckling players of the 70s and 80s please. We've been mesmerised into playing the euro way and it's hideously dull! Any England team from before the mid 90s would have won this by 15!

Funny that isn't it?

Notice that moving to a bigger club didn't work for Pickford and Keane. Yes, I know that Pickford had to withdraw.

Wonder if they would have fared better had they joined the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back