Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like we weren't warned about how good Cleverley was...what have we done?

“I wouldn’t sell him for any money in the current market,”

“I know Tom really well and I don’t think you can have a better English player with the ability and the experience and the tough lessons that he has had to go through.

“Technically as good as you are going to get. Probably his football understanding as good as you are going to get and that showed today.

“The way he executes, the way that he reads the game, the way he gives you a platform for the ball.

Once Cleverley and Kone were moved on the writing was on the wall for us this season, you can't replace players of that calibre with 5 No 10's and expect results.

...10 games and the standings tend to be accurate. Less than 20 points at Christmas puts us very much in the danger zone.
...and that's why I say it's must win tomorrow. It's Brighton and they aren't scoring many. If we fail to put three points on the board against them then the panic button gets pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back