• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be bothered trawling back to figure what prompts a comment like that, but can we stop it?
It's unnecessary and lowers the tone of the forum no end !!

It's quite disgusting really, considering how serious the topic is.

All I said, was that the Sunderland fan who used his seat as a toilet "deserves a punch" (bear in mind he's nearly 18) it was an over-the-top comment from myself which I apologised for.

Orly decided to use that and twist it to feed his sickening hatred of Sunderland & accuse me of attacking/hitting children.

Sorry that you've been dragged in to it mate. Glad you've flagged it up before it got out of hand.

Anyway back to Football - Just how crucial will that missed penalty be for Crystal Palace? Surprised they let Benteke take it.

Last edited:
My boys' misery continued with a really bad performance and deserved loss at home to Werder Bremen (n) Our coach Peter Bosz has been sacked apparently, it will be announced tomorrow. No one better suggest Ronald Koeman as a replacment :p

Hodgson has got out about three buses to throw Benteke under lollol

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42205604

Palace boss Hodgson said: "It was a unilateral decision, no-one on our team was able to wrest the ball from him."

"We the management decide who the penalty takers are and we don't expect players to change those decisions during the course of the game," Hodgson added.

"We tried to shout out our instructions, they obviously didn't reach the penalty spot."

Off topic
It's quite disgusting really, considering how serious the topic is.

All I said, was that the Sunderland fan who used his seat as a toilet "deserves a punch" (bear in mind he's nearly 18) it was an over-the-top comment from myself which I apologised for.

Orly decided to use that and twist it to feed his sickening hatred of Sunderland & accuse me of attacking/hitting children.

Sorry that you've been dragged in to it mate. Glad you've flagged it up before it got out of hand.

Anyway back to Football - Just how crucial will that missed penalty be for Crystal Palace? Surprised they let Benteke take it.

How was it going to get out of hand? I'm not under the age of 18 so wasn't likely to be threatened with violence by you.

Also, for someone who has said they were off for the weekend four times... you are still here...

I can't be bothered trawling back to figure what prompts a comment like that, but can we stop it?
It's unnecessary and lowers the tone of the forum no end !!

Hi Andy, it is in the Sunderland thread, where this dangerous individual was saying a child should be punched. Very sick stuff, let's say no more about Sunderland fans lowering the tone.

Let's get back to talking about the Premier League and our impending Derby victory and our excellent saftey record for our travelling supporters (children and animals included).

Off topic
How was it going to get out of hand? I'm not under the age of 18 so wasn't likely to be threatened with violence by you.

Also, for someone who has said they were off for the weekend four times... you are still here...

Fail

You're still raging ;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back