• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he there ? If so he is deffo plucking some of his old Palace lot in Jan.Welcome Christian FFS.
Don't think so.

Deeney and Benteke both desperately wanting to stay at their current clubs at the moment by the look of it. Deeney missing from close range, though it did take a deflection to make it look much worse than it was. Benteke just getting frustrated and pushing everyone over.

Watford fans singing 'You're going to dive in a minute' constantly at Zaha, who obliges them pretty much every time.

Last edited:
Don't think so.

Deeney and Benteke both desperately wanting to stay at they current clubs at the moment by the look of it. Deeney missing from close range, though it did take a deflection to make it look much worse than it was. Benteke just getting frustrated and pushing everyone over.

Watford fans singing 'You're going to dive in a minute' constantly at Zaha, who obliges them pretty much every time.
Also Lee Mason is having a tough time. No real surprise there

Also Lee Mason is having a tough time. No real surprise there
Don't think so.

Deeney and Benteke both desperately wanting to stay at their current clubs at the moment by the look of it. Deeney missing from close range, though it did take a deflection to make it look much worse than it was. Benteke just getting frustrated and pushing everyone over.

Thanks lads.The Missus has got me putting up crimbo decos in the bar.

I can't believe Dean Whitehead is still making a living out of football. On for Huddersfield, definitely one of the ugliest fellas to play togger I reckon as he looks like he's been dead for a week, brought back to life and then killed again by a bolt of lightning

So Burnley looking like up to 4th with another one nil win. They are following the Everton route to champions league quali, hard work solid defence, consistent results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back