• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

If they lose and we beat Swansea they are staring to loom on our horizon.....a mere six points ahead after the car crash our season has been.

Come on Citeh.
I think it's because they're in close proximity to those lot across the park, hence a result would keep them shunned. Personally, I'm with you.

Citeh are walking away with the league so aren't a threat, whereas with Spurs liable to a wobble I'd much rather we keep within reach of them.

I think it's because they're in close proximity to those lot across the park, hence a result would keep them shunned. Personally, I'm with you.

Citeh are walking away with the league so aren't a threat, whereas with Spurs liable to a wobble I'd much rather we keep within reach of them.

Yip.

And we have a trip to Wembley early in the New Year and that does not look as intimidating ad it did a fortnight of three weeks ago.

Why?

If they lose and we beat Swansea they are starting to loom on our horizon.....a mere six points ahead after the car crash our season has been.

Come on Citeh.
We ain't catching Spurs, not even close.... but certain club on the verge of meltdown are, besides can't stand city, no mark club who can't sell there seats but think they are bigger then Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back