• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have I missed something ?

DRLcz-BXUAASzFu

A mate of mine who is a City fan took me to that game. afterwards he thought we'd be pushing for top 4. Shows how much the wheels came off for us. Over the last few years we've seen 7 Everton-City games together - 5 at Goodison and 2 at the Etihad and I've yet to see us lose when he's attended.
If only we’d had a similar record against the RS. Surely it must be a psychological thing, we beat City 4-0 last season and meekly rolled over to hand our neighbours a double against us. When you consider there was no Mendy, Stones and Silva today, they are arguably not just one of the best teams in the premier league era, but arguably the best of my lifetime and I’m 47! It is not inconceivable that they could win the lot this season.

Completely deserved the win. Strange lacklustre performance from us but you turned up and battered us
Thanks. Yes, expected more from your boys. That was by far our best performance of the season. Even on our recent run of relatively good form (w3 d4) we have had a wobbly period in every game bar today. Swansea up next for us.

Puel seems to be doing a good job generally. Is he popular with the fans?
He’s been terrific tbh. I think the start he’s had he’s become popular but the appointment was met with bewilderment in all honesty. Obviously done nothing today to prove it but we’re not a bad little side on our day. Think 6th to 8th is achievable

I have to admit I had a little snigger to myself when you appointed Hodgson but fair play to him he’s done an impressive job so far

He’s been terrific tbh. I think the start he’s had he’s become popular but the appointment was met with bewilderment in all honesty. Obviously done nothing today to prove it but we’re not a bad little side on our day. Think 6th to 8th is achievable

I have to admit I had a little snigger to myself when you appointed Hodgson but fair play to him he’s done an impressive job so far
No chance fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back