• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe Morata banned for our game on Friday :)

edit: Saturday
Just seen that. Weird really as it's only 5.50pm where I am at the moment. I'm sitting with my wife in Atlanta airport waiting for a connecting flight to Tri Cities, en route to Bristol, Tennessee, to spend Christmas with my stepson and his American wife and child. On top of that I'll officially become and OAP on Saturday as it's my 65th birthday. 3 points would be a nice way to start my life of leisure ;) :pint2:

Just seen that. Weird really as it's only 5.50pm where I am at the moment. I'm sitting with my wife in Atlanta airport waiting for a connecting flight to Tri Cities, en route to Bristol, Tennessee, to spend Christmas with my stepson and his American wife and child. On top of that I'll officially become and OAP on Saturday as it's my 65th birthday. 3 points would be a nice way to start my life of leisure ;) :pint2:
Well allow me to be the first to wish you a very happy birthday for Saturday! Are three points too much to ask for in your special day?

Enjoy Christmas and all the best mate.

Mourinho apparently stormed out of the stadium, gave his press conference so quickly after the final whislt that only ONE journalist was in the room and didn't stay to have some of that £450 wine the Bristol manager had imported for him.

Have always liked Mourinho for years if I'm honest, I respect people who are up front b*****ds like him for rather than two-faced worms like Klopp or Guardiola. However, he's really starting losing every ally he's ever had in the game over past 2/3 years because of petulance. Eventually he'll have nowhere to go except a national team job, big clubs just can't be arsed with him anymore even if he does deliver trophies.

DRhWZjYW0AA8E_o

Mourinho apparently stormed out of the stadium, gave his press conference so quickly after the final whislt that only ONE journalist was in the room and didn't stay to have some of that £450 wine the Bristol manager had imported for him.

You just knew he wouldn't stay for the drink if they lost. But I doubt that he minds too much as he should get a fair old bonus from the club having a two legged semi against man city. I bet it will taste all the sweeter when he cracks it open later.

clement sacked at swansea, really not too sure what the board expected after selling their two best players and seemingly giving him nothing to spend, they deserve relegation, no mark soccer am fans, time to return to the championship and banter your fellow lad bible followers

Yay....welcome to the club.

I joined it at the weekend just gone :dance:

Happy Burthday, Typhoo ;)

Love it when the rags lose and it's even better now that sour faced narcissist is in charge. His 3rd year meltdown might be a bit early this time. I just hope he causes as much damage as possible before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back