• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never sure if people are being sarcastic on here but I thought he got better the longer the game went on. If he wasn't made of glass the England team should have been built around him when at his best.

Honestly mate I thought he was superb. Best if a bad bunch first half and absolutely fantastic 2nd half. Was pinging some stellar balls even with a couple of minutes to go.

You might be waiting a while for that pal but do what I do and try and console yourself with grabbing a decent result instead of playing crap and getting beat
You are not wrong mate...the end justifies the means I guess. But of course, the two need not be mutually exclusive. I prefer an attractive end arrived via attractive means...but beggars can’t be choosers lol

2-0 up, and then 3-2 down in the space of six minutes.

Even though they managed to draw, evidence of a deep routed fragility in defense that can be exploited.
Very predictable outcome in the end and followed the theme of both teams season. Arsenals big players completely downed tools first half, we're walked over but rs still only one up despite a shed load of chances. rs then get into a 2 goal lead and their defensive fragility let's the other team back in it. Entertaining as any game I've seen but had an air of a high scoring draw before they kicked off. Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back