• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

eTeSD2.gif

And it's pretty clear from this piece of footage that the huddle is nothing new.

If he's fit and playing at this level, Kane can get that Ingerland side along in the tournament next summer.

Without the USMNTLSMFT to follow we have to have someone to mock support, so I'll be watching that side closely here in the lower 48. I'm all in on Iceland, myself.

Seems a bunch of Americans, including me, will be rooting for Iceland. And why not? Impressive football from that tiniest of footballing nations.

Last edited:
well done kane, a much more likeable record holder than that utter cretin shearer. Although, it is another one of these silly records. I'm still unsure on kane, he's shown how far hard work goes and tbh if it weren't for the utterly dire defences in the premier league that he's playing against, he'd have needed more than the hard work he's shown. Think he's got a bit lucky in that he's playing in the right era for a striker, but a very commendable record. I just think he'd be better staying where he is, he isn't a galactico kind of player and these moves to real, barca and PSG that get hyped up by the media wouldn't work out i don't believe. However, if he were to leave, spurs would drop like a stone tbh. Plenty of top quality players there of course, but he still holds them together imo, he'd be a massive loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back