• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
...a few teams down there playing each other tonight, i’m not sure who I want to win those games but it would be good if 3 sides become detached.

Flicking between a few and based on what I've seen so far Swansea are going as are West Brom. Both sides are utter turd, Think it might be Stoke who go this year as well.

Funnily enough both Stoke and Swansea were solid Prem sides with a recognisable style, wasn't enough for both clubs, both are now unrecognisable and find themselves well and truly in the mix.

Flicking between a few and based on what I've seen so far Swansea are going as are West Brom. Both sides are utter turd, Think it might be Stoke who go this year as well.

Funnily enough both Stoke and Swansea were solid Prem sides with a recognisable style, wasn't enough for both clubs, both are now unrecognisable and find themselves well and truly in the mix.

I bet the Tony Pulis days are looked back on with fondness by Stoke fans right now.

I don’t know if he just hasn’t adjusted to the pace of the Premiership or what, but thank god we were never interested in Renato Sanches. He literally looks like a little lost lamb out there.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back