• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

That goal , omg we are so far away , Alonso left back in the CF position , not even like he was loitering after a corner WTF

The refs seem to be ignoring dives lately, I think there told dont' ruin TV games

This is why I don't watch any football except Everton. It's an utter farce. Team comes into loads and loads of money and as if that is not a good enough advantage for them, they all get the officials helping them out of trouble.

But the worst part is always the cheating. When I watch rugby I see good sportsmanship and very big decisions are always made with the help of technology. Retrospective bans are handed out too, doesn't matter how big a name you are or the club. Football is amateur in this regard. It just seems those in charge like that custom to aid the richer clubs. It's so so dodgy.

Ban a player for 10 games every time they're caught cheating and get someone to go through every single incident. This new dive rule is utterly pathetic and not enough fuss is made, there's no consistency in any of it.

and drink driving

Better looking than this guy wasn't he

HughesGI_3067408k_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back