Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should change and take it out the refs hands and each team get some many times they can check something. Also is it he ref checking the incident? As for me it should be someone else so the players can't try and make his judgement before checking.

So they have just said that the first half VAR decisions took five minutes with two WBA players injured and substituted yet only four minutes of added time - hope that fact comes back to bite the RS on the backside

Just seen that penalty award. Salah fella got "pulled back" but somehow managed to fall forwards in the style of Stevie Starfish.
Looks like he defied the laws of gravity.

Did he actually ask VAR to check that the West Brom player was about 10 miles offside lol

This farce is down to the ref being a coward, not the technology.

One was an opinion. That isnt spot on. Its an opinion.
You forget just how many decision go the way of the cheating clubs Roy. They are getting what they deserve. I’ll take 30 seconds here and there over a diving cheat every single day of the week.

Just checked the BBC website to see the score and saw that the RS were leading 3-1 and then saw that there had been a bit of a kerfuffle about the VAR penalty. Then I noticed and all of a sudden I am enjoying Saturday night a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back