Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
C4vknlBWEAcKDC6.jpg:large
Don't worry, you're against the correct team to get some form going again, this weekend.

They’re in a final in a couple of weeks and have won 3 out of the last 4 FA Cups. They don’t even know what bad is.

As a side note, I used to like the presenter, Robbie, staying calm whilst putting up with all them fake knobheads, but he’s wearing real fur there. Disgusting.

It is, as its always been, entirely in our own hands to get out of this mess.
Yes, it is in our own hands. That's why it's important we praise and cosset our players and not let them detect we are at all dissatisfied/unhappy with their performances. If they get merest wind of such sentiment, I fear they might simply down tools...and then we really are in shtuk.

Yes, it is in our own hands. That's why it's important we praise and cosset our players and not let them detect we are at all dissatisfied/unhappy with their performances. If they get merest wind of such sentiment, I fear they might simply down tools...and then we really are in shtuk.
Isn't that the argument used by the whoppers supporting Brexit to explain the mess they've got the country into?
"You're talking down Brexit"
"No, you just don't have a clue what you're doing"

Southampton losing at home to Brighton at half time. Surely the manager will be sacked if it stays the same? Their side is half decent.

Southampton equalise, Newcastle take the lead and Bournemouth go 0-2 up.

Shaping up to be the best relegation scrap for years. Could have some last day heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back