Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kopites are deluded if they think Spurs aren't getting top four ahead of them. They are a class above that shower.

Top four come May:

City
United
Chelsea/Spurs
Would like to think so but Chelsea are on a bit of a wobble and Salah is still scoring ....stop him and I think you are correct

sounded like a deserved win on the radio, arsenal would have got out of jail there. We have to look at spurs and keep the faith with where we're going to be honest. They lost bale similar to how we lost lukaku and bought what seemed like a lot of rated players and pretty much none worked out, but they kept building and have now progressed into a great team. What they would be like without kane? hmm, could be interesting.

It is cruel luck though that the only player worth salt that i remember them actually bringing through their youth and he turns into a deadly world class striker. Whereas we've brought through so many, and a fair few who are more talented than him i.e. rodwell, barkley and vaughan and they've all failed to live up to the expectation. It's bloody annoying.

Anyway, anyone think we should go for lacazette in the summer, chuck in a £40m bid and see if arsenal are willing to take a hit on him? He may be much better for us where he'd get a proper run of games starting, apart from the bit part role he seems to have been to reduced to now.

sounded like a deserved win on the radio, arsenal would have got out of jail there. We have to look at spurs and keep the faith with where we're going to be honest. They lost bale similar to how we lost lukaku and bought what seemed like a lot of rated players and pretty much none worked out, but they kept building and have now progressed into a great team. What they would be like without kane? hmm, could be interesting.

It is cruel luck though that the only player worth salt that i remember them actually bringing through their youth and he turns into a deadly world class striker. Whereas we've brought through so many, and a fair few who are more talented than him i.e. rodwell, barkley and vaughan and they've all failed to live up to the expectation. It's bloody annoying.

Anyway, anyone think we should go for lacazette in the summer, chuck in a £40m bid and see if arsenal are willing to take a hit on him? He may be much better for us where he'd get a proper run of games starting, apart from the bit part role he seems to have been to reduced to now.
Admire your optimism
Hope you feel the same at 4.50 pm

Hmm.. to name but a few in the PL era (past and present):

Nick Barmby
Peter Crouch
Stephen Carr
Sol Campbell
Ian Walker
Ledley King
Jake Livermore
Andros Townsend
Tom Carroll
Adam Smith
Quinton Fortune
Ryan Mason
Alex Pritchard
Kevin Stewart (now at Liverpool)
Nabil Bentaleb
Ryan Fredericks

...and currently at the club...
Josh Onomah
Harry Winks
Marcus Edwards
Kyle Walker Peters

Typical Spurs though. Miles in front for most of the game and yet their fans are sweating right up to the end.

I was thinking it's typical Arsenal to play like trash a whole game, then fluke it in in the last few minutes. They're a consistently awful team that get all the luck (e.g. like cup runs)

Hmm.. to name but a few in the PL era (past and present):

Nick Barmby
Peter Crouch
Stephen Carr
Sol Campbell
Ian Walker
Ledley King
Jake Livermore
Andros Townsend
Tom Carroll
Adam Smith
Quinton Fortune
Ryan Mason
Alex Pritchard
Kevin Stewart (now at Liverpool)
Nabil Bentaleb
Ryan Fredericks

...and currently at the club...
Josh Onomah
Harry Winks
Marcus Edwards
Kyle Walker Peters

mate, you've named a bunch of utter nobodies there. i meant highly rated players, not ones who played a couple of league cup games before moving into the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back