Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And? You hate him, fair enough. I love him in the Tottenham shirt.

He's the biggest cheat in the league and gets away with murder cause he's a media golden boy. A horrible little prick when he's your opponent, and he actually tries to injure opponents in tackles.

But don't get me wrong I'd happily have him in our team.

Lots of fake news statistics from this commentator. Either this life is all a dream or I've seen Lukaku score at least twice against Chelsea before.
You watching Sky ?
They were bigging up the Jose / Conte rivalry in the tunnel.
Then when the camera spotted them chatting and smiling brushed over it.

Its a big enough game, with the best players ffs.
Just let the game do the talking.

..he’s terrific but the goals seem to have dried up a bit. I dare say he’s due a scoring run.
He's in my fantasy team mate.

That's why his goals have dried up.

I could have all the Brazil 1970 team in my fantasy side and Stoke would beat them.

You were unlucky not to hold out for a point. You are extremely injury ravaged and had a decent game plan which nearly worked.

The 'outrage' over Alli is all a bit tedious. There are plenty of times he is fouled and never gets the decision but of course that doesn't fit the agenda.

Behave yourself you bad tit, coming on here trying to down play his diving all the time. The lad is an absolute disgrace at the moment, recently he's dived against Liverpool, Rochdale, Palace and is the most booked player over the past few seasons for simulation in the league.

You've got your manager calling it ''football trickery'' and then the rest scared to call him what he is (a cheat) because it's a World Cup year. You're a superb side to watch this year with some top players but if you are going to come on here and discuss Spurs let's at least call a spade a spade.

You watching Sky ?
They were bigging up the Jose / Conte rivalry in the tunnel.
Then when the camera spotted them chatting and smiling brushed over it.

Its a big enough game, with the best players ffs.
Just let the game do the talking.

Yeah the sky commentator was repeatedly saying it's Lukaku's first goal against Chelsea and unless I was dreaming then Ive already saw him score 2.

Behave yourself you bad tit, coming on here trying to down play his diving all the time. The lad is an absolute disgrace at the moment, recently he's dived against Liverpool, Rochdale, Palace and is the most booked player over the past few seasons for simulation in the league.

You've got your manager calling it ''football trickery'' and then the rest scared to call him what he is (a cheat) because it's a World Cup year. You're a superb side to watch this year with some top players but if you are going to come on here and discuss Spurs let's at least call a spade a spade.

Supposedly he never dived, he just couldn't get out of the way! lol

Don't care mate. I leave the outrage to opposition fans. I quick scout of 3 or 4 of them shows that Alli is the main focus of attention. As usual.

Spurs have always been looked down upon for being a soft touch. Nice to have a player that everyone one hates, if he were popular it would because we were 'playing great football but losing'.
WTF have you actually "won" then??

When fans from other clubs hate one of your players you know he must be doing something right.

We had the same issue with Cahill and his 'niggly' tackles. Opponents hated him but he was adored here.
Deli Alli had agreed to go to Liverpool from MK Dons, but at the last minute Spurs offered him more wonga.
He could be far, far worse a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back