Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it especially weird to see people spouting such strong feelings towards Spurs. A well run club that hasn't bought their way anywhere, developing players for the National Team, playing good football etc.

Especially odd to hear people hoping another player gets "his legs snapped"

I find it especially weird to see people spouting such strong feelings towards Spurs. A well run club that hasn't bought their way anywhere, developing players for the National Team, playing good football etc.

Especially odd to hear people hoping another player gets "his legs snapped"

To be fair hes throwing himself to the floor almost every week now, its not needed, hes a very talented boy, no need to be a bellend, im not saying I wanna see his leg get snapped, but I would like to stop it.

To be fair hes throwing himself to the floor almost every week now, its not needed, hes a very talented boy, no need to be a bellend, im not saying I wanna see his leg get snapped, but I would like to stop it.

He's a young lad - let's be honest too, Rooney is a bit of a bell on and off the pitch, but no one is hoping he gets crippled.

I just find it odd how much hate is directed towards one of the clubs that haven't bought their way up. Makes little sense

He's a young lad - let's be honest too, Rooney is a bit of a bell on and off the pitch, but no one is hoping he gets crippled.

I just find it odd how much hate is directed towards one of the clubs that haven't bought their way up. Makes little sense

Seems to be more the player to me.

Think most people enjoy the football Spurs play on the main, just no need to be a rat like the boy Ali.

Not sure if anyone here will remember him but the former Wrexham, Swansea, Rochdale, Macclesfield and Stockport winger Kieron Durkan died today at the age of 44. He once put Wrexham ahead at Old Trafford in an FA Cup game (the same year we won it).

RIP

Griezmann with all 4 goals for Atlético last night. To add to his hattrick at the weekend.

Barça v Atlético on Sunday shaping up to be a defining match.

A little bit of the green eyed monster?

This. The lad dives at every opportunity and it's actually embarrassing. Oh but the FA could never ban him could they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back