Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of abservations:
Pogba has been absolutely gash tonight;
We could do a lot worse than get after van Aanholt to solve our left back crisis. Every time I've seen him he's put in a good shift, and is fast.

Worrying this, if palace win then there 4 points behind us, Brighton have just beat arsenal and will be up on confidence, we need Man U to help us keep that gap here
It'll be a 6 point gap by the end of this game I reckon. Can't see Man Utd winning here. Draw at best. If so, Palace will be 6 points behind us. If Palace win, Southampton are 6 points behind us.
Given our goal difference is shocking too, and its worrying. We're one defeat away, with a bottom 3 team winning (WBA aside) on the same weekend, from being in big trouble. City and RS at home in next few weeks too. A couple of big performances needed out of the next 4 games (preferrably against Brighton and Stoke). But, are we capable?

Pogba has no positional discipline at all. Just strolls around the pitch leaving gaps everywhere, but don't worry his hair is boss and he's got a mean dab. It's no wonder Mourinho see's his arse with him all the time.

I think Jose has something to do with that abit,lukaku was miles better for us which doesn't make much sense considering Utd's team has much much more quality.

Mourinho certainly has everything to do with it. He's not getting enough out of Pogba and Sanchez and the team don't seem to have a plan here.

It'll be a 6 point gap by the end of this game I reckon. Can't see Man Utd winning here. Draw at best. If so, Palace will be 6 points behind us. If Palace win, Southampton are 6 points behind us.
Given our goal difference is shocking too, and its worrying. We're one defeat away, with a bottom 3 team winning (WBA aside) on the same weekend, from being in big trouble. City and RS at home in next few weeks too. A couple of big performances needed out of the next 4 games (preferrably against Brighton and Stoke). But, are we capable?

In a word?

No.

We need to win on Saturday or we are knee deep in trouble.

No...our bunch of losers will relegate us

Ok but its in our own hands ..you think we are not going to get 6 points from our last nine matches? Pass the 'kin razor blades then lollollol

As has been said already by several people....do not be mislead by the nine fixtures scenario.

Two are against City and the RS.

Four are away games.

I am thinking very few points, if any, from those six games.

By any yardstick from this season, we have effectively three games to stay out of the mire.

And heaven help us if we do not win the first of these on Saturday :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back