Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daft bugger was about to say it again but caught himself on mid sentence and said that scoreline would mean “extra time” :blush:

Same kind of stuff in the first leg, ''a dominant away performance'' I think it was being called. In reality they got outplayed and should of lost.

Mourinho's at his anti-football again.

Like I said above a lot of their play is average yet you can't argue with the results.

Shakhtar play football the right way, dominate possession, press like mad, keep it neat and tidy and wait for your chance. Plus their wingbacks always overlap!

Reactions: JLW

This United match is awful.

A million miles removed from the feast of excitement in last week’s European games.

I think I will switch to the Roma game after half time.

Shakhtar play football the right way, dominate possession, press like mad, keep it neat and tidy and wait for your chance. Plus their wingbacks always overlap!

Roma have learnt from the first leg though, got two men around Fred whenever Shahktar are trying to build anything, removing him is forcing them to go longer and use width - problem is 35 mins in and the only shot Roma had came within the first 30 seconds, Fonseca showing he can organise a team defensively in a pressure game so far.

This United match is awful.

A million miles removed from the feast of excitement in last week’s European games.

I think I will switch to the Roma game after half time.

Both teams nullifying each other in the roma game mate, fascinating tactical battle though, think whoever lasts the pace better will win this as both are playing 110% atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back