Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could give these a go. Mostly because Barcelona are used to playing teams with vast technical ability or lots of skill, is if they played against us they would be so confused with our terrible passing, movement, defending like it's the first time we tried. They'd think we have some master plan, we could knick an own goal or something

I think we could give these a go. Mostly because Barcelona are used to playing teams with vast technical ability or lots of skill, is if they played against us they would be so confused with our terrible passing, movement, defending like it's the first time we tried. They'd think we have some master plan, we could knick an own goal or something

the sound that a full Camp Nou would make as Niasse wheeled away in celebration would define the lives of everyone who heard it

Messi and Ronaldo will go on forever but for me , Ronaldo is so efficient it’s mental.

But Messi just blows my mind so often , it’s got to be him

Personally I think Neymar is better than both of them now. Last year in the really big moments for Barca he was the one pulling the strings. Especially in that PSG game.

Football is such a non-contact sport these days it's so easy for skillful attackers. I saw some highlights of Maradonna the other day and it's mad how much the game has changed in that aspect. These guys don't really have to dodge anything dangerous, and nearly every foul results in a booking, which means players are reluctant to commit, especially with how they go down like they've been gunned down.

That was fantastic from dembele a minute ago. But why did alonso go down? This is the stupid way football has gone, players play to win pens and free kicks instead of for goal. That tug was not enough to stop him shooting when he was one on one, so why go down and chance the ref giving a pen at barca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back