Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Bayern goals o.g.s, unlucky on Seville but they've probably had it now.

That's 2 semi finalists sorted. Barca and City to join them hopefully.

Do people on here, want Man City to win the Champions League this season, so that would boost the English coefficient and also it means one over the La Liga fanboys, or are people against City winning it?

Doubt anyone here cares about La Liga fanboys as we dont have any here and quite frankly hardly ever come across them other than on the odd YouTube comments sections. It’s not like I’m arsed about defending the honor of the premier league either.

I’d like to care about the coefficient factor but we’re so far off champs league it’s kinda irrelevant at this moment in time.

Do people on here, want Man City to win the Champions League this season, so that would boost the English coefficient and also it means one over the La Liga fanboys, or are people against City winning it?

Not sure it matters to us, were struggling to get top 8, wouldnt worry about Europe for a while

Watching Milan derby,and Inter had goal disallowed from this VAR for offside that i would have give goal myself,plus Inter keeper made wonder save from an angled free kick earlier on in the game, after doing nothing the whole game up to that point.

DZ9HrFNXkAE5FHv.jpg:large

Don’t want any English team to win anything in Europe.

Hopefully City knock Liverpool out and then get demolished by one of the other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back