Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
said all along they couldn't of picked a better side, city was going all in at everton to give them a chance to win it at old Trafford, Liverpool play the side that's jinxed against them between the fixtures.

Just reading bbc, so basically with var it would be 2-1 not 3-0. So they play it in the Milan Derby tonight but not here, hmm.

VAR will be a bigger detriment to the bitters than when they ruled out the back pass.

Ah well, every bitter would swap this win for the title City beat them too a couple of years back, small victories.

I usually expect Liverpool to win just about every big match but still can’t see them beating Barca or Real over 2 legs, those clubs aren’t the type to bottle it at Anfield.... Didn’t Madrid smash them at Anfield last time around ?

Bayern is winnable though so hopefully they avoid them. Surely the big wigs at UEFA will be wanting that Barca v Real final so hopefully they’ll keep them apart in the draw.

Typical ive wanted city to lose alot this season, the times i want them to win they go and get tonked by Liverpool. Fair play though Liverpool turn up and believe they can beat teams like city!

I absolutely loathe to say this about one of their young players but that Alexander-Arnold actually looks a player. 19 years old and all ffs.

And either of them will dump our red friends out.

Not convinced. Barca play exactly the same way and would be ripe for a bumming, and Bayern been excellent in Germany but spawned a win with 2 oggies last night. I would fancy Liverpool to ko both of them. Real Madrid are a different matter : they are out of league, out of cup, and live and breathe the Champions League , they wouldn’t bottle it, and they have one of the greatest players of all time, in the form of his life. Only Real can beat these in my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back