Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview about him wanting a bumper contract and Spurs should be signing players "not players you have to google" and he wants to play in the north.. He also knows what hes worth in wages
Screams to me he asking City or Utd to come calling, after signing a new 4 year deal a few months ago apparently..

Maybe he wants to move to Merseyside and play in sumptuous royal blue?

The interview about him wanting a bumper contract and Spurs should be signing players "not players you have to google" and he wants to play in the north.. He also knows what hes worth in wages
Screams to me he asking City or Utd to come calling, after signing a new 4 year deal a few months ago apparently..
Interesting year ahead for Spurs - most of the first team could be on significantly better money if they got a move, and they have to be thinking if Kyle Walker can do it... Can't see Levy paying them though - there could be trouble ahead.

What up dudes

Now Tv are offering a deal for sky sports for £19.99 a month, for 2 months, no contract. You can watch it through Apple TV or whatever...

Thought it may be worth mentioning

Gary Neville at The Emirates, meeting and greeting fans. Asking for their thoughts on the season, posing for selfies with the kids and adults alike, generally being a good egg.
Jamie Carra La inside the ground. "I'd like to see gary Neville do that on a Friday night at anfield, I'm sure it wouldn't end up quite the same.
Yes Jamie, you're probably right....

Mike Dean, the most dubious ref in the Prem would LOVE to give the first penno and red card of the season here.

Thier 3rd choice striker won't come to us. And have a player like that with the header. That's the gulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back