Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how referee's use extra time. Roughyl 90 seconds of "extra time" was a substiution and build up to a penalty. The SECOND the ball is kicked after blown for full time.

Absolutely despise this.

Plus the fact that only 3 minutes of extra time were given, thought that second half warranted more than that

If only ref seen that Arnold handball,red card and 3-2 half a hour before the end,everything could end up different.Christ

That offside decision that denied Dzeko a penalty was disgusting. The second one was unfortunately on the other side to the official behind the goal but if it was spotted Alexander- Arnold is sent off. Roma were so tactically naive but it could have been so different tonight.

The decisions that are going their way is worrying me though. I remember the "goal" they were gifted against Chelsea on the way to the final in 2005 still burns in my mind as an example of how lucky these gets are.

If only ref seen that Arnold handball,red card and 3-2 half a hour before the end,everything could end up different.Christ
And if we had a few more days after Rotterdam before the FA cup final, and we hadn't been banned from Europe with our best side in a generation..

Nothing ever changes.

NEA.

Honestly I don’t know what is wrong with referees nowadays. All bias aside, the pen he actually gave was very harsh, but he missed two stonewall penalties and a red card earlier on in the match, opting instead to give a pen in the 93rd minute and then blow his whistle for full time a second after the restart? Like dude? Do you even referee?

If roma can put 6 past that defence what are Ronaldo and Co gonna do?
Everyone will go on about Liverpools attack v a shaky looking Madrid defence,
But realistically Madrids defence is better than Liverpools, and their attack is better too.
Perspective, Liverpool have had to play at their best to get through, with roma being their biggest test. Real have been underwhelming and knocked out juve, psg and bayern

Really think it is time to do away with added time and have the clock stop on substitutions, injuries, any clear cases of time wasting and for extended goal celebrations. Liverpool wasted 45 seconds of time with their last sub and the ref blew up on 93:35. It is too easy for teams to bleed the clock as is. Of course this will never happen because then the top teams can't get their extra 2 minutes to score late

Just no need for such stupid comments, spoils the reputation of the forum
A few RS skulls will be cracking on the streets of Kiev .

Keep Salah quiet and they are absolutely rank average

Looked tired from the start did Salah. They got away with a few there tonight but Roma are an average side with a top class target man in Dzeko.

No doubt they will be made up and rightfully so but losing 4-2 to that Roma side is weird. Real will be looking at how easy it is to get down the sides and Marcelo in particular will be licking his lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back