Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I still have a feeling Huddersfield will go. Dreadful time for those down there. I think anything but a draw will see West Brom gone.
If a loser in tonights game,Huddersfield would need a point to be safe,thing is though they have chelsea and arsenal last 2,,,,swansea and saints could even go down to GD if say saints win tonight and then lose sunday with swansea winning sunday

..funny those last games with teams already relegated. Sunderland slammed Wolves at the weekend. Strange things can happen, could be fascinating.

It was something like Sunderland under 18s as well I think. 6 players making their debut? They were the only team wolves didn't beat this season ha.

Hudddrsfield certainly need tonight to be a draw but there are worse challenges than playing Arsenal in the hostile North.... can they score though????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back