Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Cup Final build up was utterly pathetic. Poor game with the sideshow of Ashley Young and Victor Moses falling about and into each other like two fourteen year olds who'd guzzled some nicked cider from the offy.

BBC Cup Final build up was utterly pathetic. Poor game with the sideshow of Ashley Young and Victor Moses falling about and into each other like two fourteen year olds who'd guzzled some nicked cider from the offy.
Ashley Young sums up United for me these days. I wouldn't cross the road to watch them.

I didn’t watch the game...it doesn’t sound like I missed out. I’ve actually stopped watching all football. Everton’s killed my liking the game...I actually cancelled my PL package subscription with Bein Sports half way through the season just past...God we were awful to watch weren’t we?. A family routine used to be me and my two lads waking up at 3am of a Sunday morning to watch Everton...none of us bother any more. How does that expression go again?: ‘once Everton touches you... you stop liking football’ lol

Ronaldo safely off the pitch and ready to maul the Kopites next week.

Madrid purring into form again and with Isco and Carvajal back in the fold.

Isco, Ronaldo, Bale strike force for Madrid tonight. 2-0 with 20 minutes left (Bale and Ronaldo). Carvajal playing too.

Here comes the pain Kopites.
Dave mate, you are a perspicacious and smart fella whose contributions to this forum are much valued...

...however , when it comes to predicting the outcome of football games, your track record is beyond woeful lol

Dave mate, you are a perspicacious and smart fella whose contributions to this forum are much valued...

...however , when it comes to predicting the outcome of football games, your track record is beyond woeful lol
It's Madrid, it's Ronaldo, it's the European Cup, it's done and dusted.

The kopites this time next week will have for their "great season" the sum total of f.a. to show for it. Klopp will be getting bullets in the post and Salah will be flying back with the Madrid squad.

Seen as in this interview Mourinho actually claimed he's a sporting loser, I'm just gonna assume he doesn't know what that means in English...
I am so fed up with Mourinho. The things he says and his general demeanour suggest that he is on the edge of madness. The joke was over long ago.
It's time he went and managed in France or Italy again and gave us a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back