• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin de Bruyne thinks England (and France) the favourites for the Euros and thinks we should win it.

Getting a little ahead of himself with mind games this early imo.

The Nations Cup will be a big test and winning that will be huge.

'De Bruyne: England should win Euro 2020'

Thats cos he has had three training sessions El Bobby, and hundreds with Pep.

I think the same.

I doubt it.

If the RS drop at least two points tomorrow night or home to Chelsea next weekend then City could lose at OT and still take the title.

But anyway....the trip to United looks a lot less daunting than it did a few weeks ago.

They have really gone off the boil since Solskjaer was made permanent.

I doubt it.

If the RS drop at least two points tomorrow night or home to Chelsea next weekend then City could lose at OT and still take the title.

But anyway....the trip to United looks a lot less daunting than it did a few weeks ago.

And city looking in full control

I doubt it.

I just hope United have slipped way back from the top 4 race by the time they play us.

If Arsenal can beat us they will be 5 ahead, then United played West ham and at Goodison, we have to beat United and take them out of a shot at 4th, if they are still on for it they cant afford to roll over for City.

In a 8 day period they go to Barcelona, Goodison then play City, its too much for them

I just hope United have slipped way back from the top 4 race by the time they play us.

If Arsenal can beat us they will be 5 ahead, then United played West ham and at Goodison, we have to beat United and take them out of a shot at 4th, if they are still on for it they cant afford to roll over for City.

In a 8 day period they go to Barcelona, Goodison then play City, its too much for them

I don’t think there is any question of United rolling over for them, carlin.

No matter what the league position is.

I just think City will beat them on merit.

I agree on this but I dont see players looking at it the way we do, Ill be honest, i really wanted City to win at Goodison, but none of our players did, im sure of it. Not that we stood a chance anyway. But i cant see the likes of De Gea and Lukaku caring about Liverpool winning or not, however United havent had a convincing win for ages, so as you say City on merit should win it.

Indeed...imagine the rs wanting Man U to beat City......remember them wanting us to beat City in 2014....lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back