• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, seriously. I personally know an ex-professional referee and I fully understand the scrutiny that they were put under from their governing body after each match.

Subconsciously, this pressure may have swayed their decisions towards the big teams but corruption, no.

It's every week.

And that shower benefit every single time.
No way is that just luck.

As Obi Wan states in his experience, no such thing as luck.

It's every week.

And that shower benefit every single time.
No way is that just luck.

As Obi Wan states in his experience, no such thing as luck.

Even by their standards that goal was weird.

They generally benefit from a refereeing error or score a spawny goal.

This was both......an offside whistle not blown and the goal was spawny.

lollollollollollol

So they equalise from another offside goal?!?

At this point, I'm not even surprised anymore. There's much gone in their favour for all this to be a coincidence.

I hope the universe is giving them all this luck to slowly build all their collective hopes up, so that it can all in one emphatic 'Slippy G-esque' moment make it all come crashing down.

Has to be!

Thing that makes it all the worse is their fans must be loving all these spawny goals and decisions purely because they know it will wind up everyone else even more than if they scored legit goals.

They must be in some kind of Nirvana right now

Thing that makes it all the worse is their fans must be loving all these spawny goals and decisions purely because they know it will wind up everyone else even more than if they scored legit goals.

They must be in some kind of Nirvana right now

Absolutely. They love being hated by everyone when they’re winning, but somehow manage to get up in arms when the world collectively laughs in their face whenever they balls something up, like the CL final or Crystanbul.

Are people going to just ignore the fact that they announced at half time that var would not have reviewed the goal because there were several phases of play which Southampton could have cleared the ball from after the initial offside

The most annoying thing though is how the commentators and pundits mention it under sufference. If that were the other way around and Southampton had scored that goal it would be getting consistent replays and it would be a massive injustice.

Remember Richarlisons goal against Watford? Sky never shut up about it

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back