• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quotes from him this week is he wants a bigger club.
No deal pre-agreed. think CL clubs might be looking at him if his form stays anything like it is. Something like involved in 7 goals in 7 games.

edit: just checked it's 3 goals and 4 assists in the last 7 PL games.

I see. He's best going to Leicester though in my opinion. Lots of good players, very mobile striker... Oh and relatively little pressure. And he has Ndidi next to him. He should swerve a 'topclub' for now, still very young.

I see. He's best going to Leicester though in my opinion. Lots of good players, very mobile striker... Oh and relatively little pressure. And he has Ndidi next to him. He should swerve a 'topclub' for now, still very young.
Yeah got to consider playing time too, Guaranteed to start at a 5-8th placed team. "big" clubs have no problem leaving talented young players on the bench, just ask De Bruyne.

Offside Goals [west ham and tonight to name 2],Pens for nothing or complete errors by keepers like at Fulham to name 1 of around 4 or 5,injury time winners-sure i seen they had 8 more injury time winners than any other team last week in the league since it began,no other team like them lol
I have no problem wth injury time winners as long as they are legal.

Huddersfield are disgusting. Hope we don't see them disgrace the Premier League ever again.

Huddersfield, Cardiff, Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea, Blackpool, Wigan, Burnley. Nonsense teams who shouldn’t be in the prem. Bring back Villa, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesborough. Proper teams.

It won’t mate it just won’t... they still
Go on and on about the 2005 final, they’ve made a film of it,a play, Etc imagine this?!
Come On mate we don’t want them winning anything atall if it’s remotely possible! ( even tho I think they Have won it ) I sure as hell
Don’t want them to win jack! They are vermin just simoly horrible
I’m sorry but your convo with mikeh is surreal.

Huddersfield, Cardiff, Brighton, Bournemouth, Swansea, Blackpool, Wigan, Burnley. Nonsense teams who shouldn’t be in the prem. Bring back Villa, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday, Middlesborough. Proper teams.

Some good away days there, unlike that first list, none of which are appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back